Thursday, July 05, 2007

Oh Joy of Joys!
I just read this on MacScoop.com

"Sources informed MacScoop that the development of the next iteration of iLife has reached the Golden Master phase. The consumer software suite could ship before the release of Leopard, which is now slated for October."

I was always planning on buying my iMac in October and now it seems that I'll have the newest OS in Leopard and now iLife.

After watching the most recent keynote address by Steve Jobs something I noticed was how often Jobs referred to a new feature as "cool."
How often do you hear products by Microsoft being described as cool?

To me, Microsoft has served me well (sometimes), but I can't wait to have the freedom to be creative, where the weakest link the process will be me and not the machine I'm working on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home