Friday, June 22, 2007

My iPod's "Top Rated Songs" Honestly, after looking through the list, I think it's my life's soundtrack.

1. Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy - Big & Rich

2. Prelude - Angry Young Man - Billy Joel

3. Too High - Dave Matthews

4. Stay (Wasting Time) - Dave Matthews Band

5. Rescue is Coming (B Walk Down Stairs) - David Crowder Band*

6. A Song for You - Donny Hathaway

7. Nocturne No.2 in E Flat, Op. 9 No. 2 - Chopin

8. Have it All - Jeremy Kay

9. The High Council Meeting and Qui-Gon's Funeral - John Williams

10. Losing My Touch - Rolling Stones

11. For the Widows in Paradise, for the Fatherless in Ypsilanti - Sufjan Stevens

12. Vito's Ordination Song - Sufjan Stevens

13. Papa Was a Rollin' Stone - The Temptations

14. One by One - Lion King Broadway

15. Yesterday - The Beatles

16. You Are God - Charlie Hall

17. Do Not Move (Bonus Track) - David Crowder Band

18. Shipbuilding - Elvis Costello

19. Video (Main) - India Arie

20. Little Wing (extended instrumental) - Jimi Hendrix

21. Babe I'm Gonna Leave You - Led Zeppelin

22. The Rain Song - Led Zeppelin

23. Just a Gigolo I Aint Got Nobody -Louis Prima

24. Find Your Wings - Mark Harris

25. I Do Believe - Steven Curtis Chapman

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home